Saturday, July 27, 2013
Reasons to shoot
Leica M-E. Summicron-M 35mm f/2.8 1/350 ISO 160
There's nothing special in this photo, maybe even boring, to most people.
What made me shot it?
1. That's a nice bench; notice it only has 2 legs?
2. You can't find benches like this in KL... Too hot, too close to the traffic (you'll either run over by the buses or robbed by the snatch thieves, or choked to death by the buses' and lorries' exhausts).
3. I like the slight blue shinny refection of the shirt on the bench.
4. The iconic City Circle Tram!
5. Just nice amount of lights.
6. Love the tilt of the photo, I think it gives some sense of movements, and 'life'.
So now you see how I usually make myself happy with whatever crappy photos I shoot?