It’s amazing how old and newer buildings co-exist; they are such a contrast yet live together in harmony.
The foreground is the first Convent in Kuala Lumpur, and was referred to as The Top by three nuns from France in the late 19th century. It was officially opened as a school in 1899. It is now called Convent Bukit Nanas. The background is a modern bank building.
The KL Tower is just 15 minutes' walk away.
Close-up of the Convent's facade.
Beautiful patch of floor tiles.